Monday, October 5, 2009

Welcome to Nerd Nation

I have created this blog to alleviate the boredom that has set in since I graduated and I no longer have to learn crazy-cool things about the anatomy and physiology. I love to learn new and interesting information particularly about biology and physiology. I figure that when weird questions pop into my head- if I actually take the time to find out the answer- other people might actually be interested to know the answers too! Its not everyones cup of tea, but if you like weird facts and learn the reason behind random things from nature then hopefully you'll find my blog interesting.

And because 'a vague disclaimer is nobody's friend', I must stress that if you want to use information from this blog for any sort of assignments (perhaps google has directed you here)... do your own research in case I have not been as thorough in my research as anyone should be if they are doing it for more than mere interest.

I welcome comments on anything I write if someone has more information or something to correct me on (except spelling and punctuation, which I'm shocking at most of the time, and don't actually care about anymore) or if people have things that they would like to know please ask so it will give me motivation to write this blog...

Thanks,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment